Located along the Southeastern edge of Chautauqua Lake, the Village of Lakewood had 3,002 residents as of the 2010 US Census and a total area of 2 square miles. The median income for a household in the village was $40,364, and the median income for a family was $51,615.
· Cummins Engine Plant - located on Baker St Ext.
· Premier Metalworks (formerly Lexington Diecast)- located on Winchester Rd.
· Matco Tools Company - located on Chautauqua Ave.
· Chautuqua Metal Finishing - located on Gleason Rd.
· Classic Brass - located in Stoneman Industrial Park.
· Ulrich Corporation - located on Fourth Ave
· Southern Tier Brewing Company - located on Stoneman Circle
The retail district of Lakewood also holds the Chautauqua Mall. There is another smaller section of Lakewood which is known as the Village Center and Hisrtorical District. This area also includes many small businesses and a clock tower.
Other Retailers include: Wegmans, Walmart, Kmart, T.J. Maxx, Petsmart, Tractor Supply Company, Value Home Centers, Office Max, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Sam's Club, Aldi, and Home Depot.
© 2017 Chautauqua County Board of Realtors All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Howard Hanna Holt are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated on 2017-09-19.